Is there any shop/retailer in india offering customizable laptops [intension gaming]

robibaba2000

Right off the assembly line
I have run across many sites in my search to find a gaming laptop. But most of the gaming laptops are over priced. I also noticed that there are many sites that customize buid laptops and offer service/warranty for their products (but they all are US based :cry: )

I wonder if there is any such provision here in India..

hacktom

Broken In
Re: Is there any shop/retailer in india offering customizable laptops [intension gami

no one sells customizable laptop in India. But you can buy it from USA. They also offer worldwide warranty(free repair/parts cost if you select it at time of ordering) but main problem is that you will have send them back laptop for any repair at you own cost.

smartyrohan12

tech savy.. :D
Re: Is there any shop/retailer in india offering customizable laptops [intension gami

I have run across many sites in my search to find a gaming laptop. But most of the gaming laptops are over priced. I also noticed that there are many sites that customize buid laptops and offer service/warranty for their products (but they all are US based :cry: )

I wonder if there is any such provision here in India..

gaming in any way is still in its development stages in india...u should be thankful that they started making cheaper gaming ready laptops here.. :grin::-D

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

What exactly is your requirement? what do you want to customize?

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!

You can check out dell showrooms or dell website. They offer limited customizations while configuring laptops.

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United

You can check out dell showrooms or dell website. They offer limited customizations while configuring laptops.
Their best GPU in the 60k+ range is weaker than the one in HP's 40k range. :D

Top Bottom