is ther compactibitlty isuue with asusa8n sli prem& croasir

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASH18MARCH

Journeyman
i had heard that asus sli deliux had compactibilty problem with crosair value ram does this problem still persist with asus a8n sli premium i wam going for a premium i wanted to use crosair but i dont want to take a risk with compactibility if crosair dosent work which one should i go with trandscend or kingston :D

funkymonkey

Journeyman
Problem still seems to be there.
Many users from different boards have reported they face the problem right while installing windows. System locks up or garbage data shown.
Some have reported it works flawlessly.
But why take a chance?
Can you find twinmos CADT? this is a way to go. Its better than Kingston and transcend or even corsair value. 2.5-3-3-7 SPD. Does these timings all the way upto 240Mhz.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
corsair has known compatibility problems with the asus nfroce 4 boards and some users on this forum have personally faced it .. dont take a chance. go for kingston , transcend instead.

OP
A

ASH18MARCH

Journeyman
yes i think i will go with transcan or kingston which is better and most of the dealers on lamington road give ram not in a box pack or any kind of pack i somehow dont want to buy them like that any where in maubai were they sell it in a box pack

mohit

The Hardware Labs
prime abgb at lamington road is the best genuine trustworthy dealer .. i am nt frm mumbai but knw this. go there and check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom