Is the Olive Dual Sim Mobile any good?

Rite_Rebel

Broken In
Was looking for a decent dual sim mobile phone and was checking out the market offerings for a budget around 2 to 4 k. Came across a few vendors like micro max ,karbonn and olive. After prospecting and nitpicking found out that the Olive Wiz dual sim mobile is suits my needs pretty much. The only thing i am not sure of is how good are olive mobile phones in terms of quality and all. Any ideas?

pauldmps

Banned
Those are a bunch of rebranded Huawei & ZTE phones.

I seriously doubt if they confirm to SAR guidelines.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Those are a bunch of rebranded Huawei & ZTE phones.

I seriously doubt if they confirm to SAR guidelines.

Kapil Dev sir is the brand ambassador for Olive tel guys... :mrgreen:

But I agree... they are cheap chinese rebrands...

@Rite_Rebel,

Not much difference between Olive and Micromax phones quality (they both suck). if it fits your needs, get it.

Cheers!

utkarsh009

In the zone
nah! dont go for olive. post your requirements here and forum members will get you the best match in your budget.

A

apricot

Well depends on what your requirements are...In case you are looking for a second mobile phone, the Olive Wiz makes a decent bet. However as the forum members duly point out there might be downers in doing so. So i would say there is a pinch of salt here but then in terms from a value for money perspective it's not that bad. Rest up to you

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Nokia X2-01: qwerty with terrific display: 3.9k
Samsung Chat 322: qwerty dual SIM phone with good display: 4k

Nokia C3: 5k
Samsung Chat 335: 4.5k-5k

OP
R

Rite_Rebel

Broken In
thanks a lot for the feedback everyone...and @pulkitpopli how is the phone..? @desiibond also thanks for the samsung chat option...really nice phone as well...guess now my head is bit clearer on what to buy

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Samsung C3212 Dual Sim Active (Dual active mean if you are talking using sim1 & if at same time someone trying to call you on sim2 than he/she will get busy tone or "user is busy message"
If phone is dual sim but not dual active than in above condition, caller of sim2 will get "phone switch off" message or "nothing")

Samsung Chat 322 Dual Sim Standby

Samsung E2152 Dual Sim Standby

Last edited:

Rockstar11

Technomancer
^ this feature is in Samsung C3212 Dual Sim Active!

Samsung C3212 is best dual sim phone because it is true dual sim.
If you taking with sim1, you can receive calls from sim2. No other dual sim phone gives this facility.

Last edited:
Top Bottom