Is landmarkonthenet.com reliabile?

mnnueltuttu

Sharing is caring
Hi friends

I would like to buy some product from landmarkonthenet.com website.The thing i like to buy is Game of Thrones 4box set which is 824/- with discount card. Off course they offer COD but they are offering only for selected items.So if any one of you bought any items from them please replay me ASAP.Bcoz they discount card expires soon.

OP
M

mnnueltuttu

Sharing is caring
I have ordered the product for 824/- considering it is a steal.But to my disappointment i feel so irritated.I have ordered it on 18th of this month and their proposed delivery date is 21st.Today is 21st still the order shows being processed still no info on dispatch.I have called them twice the customer care people only reads whats on their site like BEING PROCESSED they don't know nothing more.

Truly i am warning you guys plz don't go with this site never ever.What should i do now ask for refund or to wait.

digit1191

In the zone
wait for 2 more days, then call and ask for refund. 824/- is indeed a steal. It costs 1500 or something on flipkart.

@Sainatarajan : He wants to buy books. Not games. Know any good site for books other than flipkart ?

is landmarkonthenet.com landmark store's website? if it is u can directly pick up from store

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl
Is this what you want ??
A Game of Thrones 4 Book Boxed Set 0345529057: Book: George R. R. Martin (9780345529053) | Flipkart.com

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
[QUOTE Know any good site for books other than flipkart?[/QUOTE]
Try homeshop18.com Better prices than flipkart and delivery is on par.

Top Bottom