I have a Pc configuration.

Motherboard Intel D845WN chiptset.
Pentium 4 1.5Ghz Processor.
SD RAM 256KB
Nvidia graphics Geforce 2 MX 64MB
Cabinet.+ LG Writer.
Hard disk IDE of 40GB.
Monitor Samtron 56V.

Can I sell all the above for Rs.13,000/-. Please let me know?

I bought this 3years back now I want to upgrade.Please let me know if you have any suggestions. I have got this pc assembled 3years it cost me 28,000/- at that time.

OP
N

nawaz123

Broken In
shantanu_webmaster said:
rs.5500-6000/-

and its 256mb not kb :) and no one would buy it for more than that...

I am selling monitor too with this. I am actually selling this one guy. Who is ready to pay 13,000/-

Atleast monitor you should consider not like 6,000/--

Can you get the same configuration for 6000/- for me if you have and including monitor.

hash!!

________
second hand monitors sell cheap nowdays... u get new 15-17'' crt's nowdays for an upwards of 6k....
u can prolly expect a maximum of 2500 bucks for ur monitor...
and well, obsolete is pretty much the aka for second hand computer hardware these days...
sd ram is ancient now, unless u get some guy lookin for a module as an exhibit in his hardware museum...
i got my pc upgrade 2 years back for an amazing 30k without the monitor, and i keep adding stuff to it, but i cant expect more than 6-7k now.... so if u manage to sell this stuff, take what u get, cuz u aint gonna get the same price tomorrow... :)

shantanu

Technomancer
yeah sell it quickly coz old monitors 15" worth only 1000-1500 bucks .. new 15" comes for 3500/- and the machine specs you gave cannot have more then what i said you.... and if you are getting 13000/- sell it quicky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom