Is it worth going for HP AIO desktop 23 q142in?

Hardware wise, yup they maybe under powered. But OS X makes them run really fast. A macbook can do a 4k editing. Which PC at that hardware can do it. Apple products are well worth the price. If you see a competing company, the same material, build and finish quality costs usually more than that of Apple.

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnapaZYD2cU

I used to think the same of apple before I myself switched to a Mac. Never looked back.

masterkd

Padawan
Hardware wise, yup they maybe under powered. But OS X makes them run really fast. A macbook can do a 4k editing. Which PC at that hardware can do it. Apple products are well worth the price. If you see a competing company, the same material, build and finish quality costs usually more than that of Apple.

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnapaZYD2cU

I used to think the same of apple before I myself switched to a Mac. Never looked back.
Totally personal opinion. I have been using macs for last 4 years and still feel they doesn't worth/deserve the price tag and they are really underpowered. I only use them when I absolutely have to i.e. apple app development. Also FYI current gen iMac, mac mini, macbook is not strong enough for 4K editing comfortably and professionally, you would require mac pro for that. Also not to mention that the Final Cut Pro mentioned in the youtube video comes with $300(Rs. 21000 approx) price tag.
Let OP decide if he will be comfortable with mac.

- - - Updated - - -

ok I mixed it up with another thread and thought OP have video editing requirement. So I went back and read the the requirement again. With OP's requirement mac is out of the question as the banking softwares he is going to run are windows only.

schizophrenic

Broken In
Dell optiplex 9020m with monitor mounted CPU, (around 40k) throw in a wireless keyboard and you are set
for gaming get the graphics card option.. am loving it.. replaced all of 4 office pcs with that beauty

Top Bottom