Is it necessary to join merawindows to become MVP ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
Vishal Gupta said:
^^ Ankur is also not 18+ but still he is the most active member there. ;)
If u start from today, then u can get the award when u'll become 18+. :D
lolz , me too am a Year away from 18 or i could have a chance(even if it was an itsy bitsy one) :D

shantanu

Technomancer
hey can anyone tell me how to update the MVP website panel with my website in MW.. ?? just registered there :D:D

while opening the forum i am also getting the error or index was outside or soemthing.. cant open forumss.... :p

DotNetNuke Error: - Version 04.05.03

Last edited:

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
^^ guyzz itzz because they are upgrading forum software and transferrring server for making MW more faster.

Soon forum will be working fine.

I dont think it is necessary to join Merawindows for becoming MVP. Merawindows is a forum supported by Microsoft india and according to Microsoft MVP award is

Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals (MVPs) are exceptional technical community leaders from around the world who are awarded for voluntarily sharing their high quality, real world expertise in offline and online technical communities. Microsoft MVPs are a highly select group of experts that represents the technical community's best and brightest, and they share a deep commitment to community and a willingness to help others.

merawindows forum can help you in getting MVP award

but there is more than getting award there on forum

its all about sharing your knowledge and helping others

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
^^ Ditto. And they hv already announced about those frequent errors, since they r upgrading the forum software and transferring server. ;)
And these errors occur for a very short period, atm its opening fine for me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom