is GFX card so cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one who has read this month's issue of DIGIT magazine and is knowledgable on prices of graphic cards, is it really true that ASUS EAX1950XTX is at Rs11500 pricepoint. If so could they tell me where to get it preferably from or near chandigarh.The asus india site does not list the mentioned card on its site.Any info would be a great help.
Thanx in advance.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
well 11500 is not cheap, but ati cards arent really available readily in india ud be better off with nvidia

Shloeb

In the zone
the x1900xt is around 9.9k. Ask for ati in chandigarh. U can find the list of retailers on in.asus.com

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@uchiha_madara
same is da case with 7900GS, GT and 7950GT.
They were also most powerful cards almost a year ago nd now they are somewhat at same price point of 1900XT, 1900XTX, 1950XTX.

I was thinking how fooling da reviewers are who are saying " Tha larger da copper heatsink the higher is da price". 1950XTX has almost same amount of copper which HD2900XT has.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
Sales Executive, Rashi peripherals(Asus distributers)
He will get you the card at the right price. What's your name by the way? I will tell him to price it right for you.Got many system made from him for friends.

Shloeb

In the zone
hey baccilus! where does this friend of urs live? i am frm patiala 50km frm chandigarh.I also want to buy an ASUS EN8600GT

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
This guy is not exactly a friend. Just a guy from Rashi. His office is in Sector 34 chandigarh. Just call him and get rest of the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom