Is EN8400GS good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdhiraj1

Broken In
EN8400GS Is it a good Graphics card ?

I want to buy a graphics card for casual gaming.

In local shops there is ASUS EN 8400GS (512MB) is available.

What is the reviews about this card.

Will this card run most games at low(800-600) resolution.

Can i play crysis on very low settings.

Last edited:

abhisheksohal

Red till Death..
Well if u want a budget gaming card then 8400 gs is the best you can have. Even my friend bought this one coz he had budget constraints..and this one 512 mb memory is good to run all the latest games at low settings..and some others like CoD,gears of war,nfs uc,burnout etc. on med. settings..it runs crysis too...at low settings..and hes also completed playing gta 4 on it! at lowest settings..but framerates are quite low..like 17-18 avg. but still he managed to complete it..:p...
Buy this only if u dont have the budget to buy other better cards..

OP
S

sdhiraj1

Broken In
Well if u want a budget gaming card then 8400 gs is the best you can have. Even my friend bought this one coz he had budget constraints..and this one 512 mb memory is good to run all the latest games at low settings..and some others like CoD,gears of war,nfs uc,burnout etc. on med. settings..it runs crysis too...at low settings..and hes also completed playing gta 4 on it! at lowest settings..but framerates are quite low..like 17-18 avg. but still he managed to complete it..:p...
Buy this only if u dont have the budget to buy other better cards..

I have Rs.2200/- to spend on graphics cards, is there any other good card in this price?

The EN8400GS costs me around Rs.1800/- in local shops.

Last edited:

abhisheksohal

Red till Death..
I dont have any idea about the pricing of ATI cards..but people say that they are usually lesser priced compared to nvidia and maybe u can find a better card than 8400GS if u are ready to go for ATI...but i think Nvidia is best coz they have very regular updates of drivers which are useful in tweaking as well as increasing performance..
also u can think of 9400 GT which is for around 2500..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom