Is Dell WM 112 wireless mouse compatabile for windows 8

arayman

Broken In
Please advice if Dell WM 112 wireless mouse is compatible with windows 8 notebook.

And if somebody can give an idea what's it size (dimensions). I want to be sure if I can use it
comfortably.

Dell WM112 Wireless Mouse | Mouse | Flipkart.com

No information is given on any of the online shopping portal.

Thanks in advance.

musadhiq

Broken In
Please advice if Dell WM 112 wireless mouse is compatible with windows 8 notebook.

And if somebody can give an idea what's it size (dimensions). I want to be sure if I can use it
comfortably.

Dell WM112 Wireless Mouse | Mouse | Flipkart.com

No information is given on any of the online shopping portal.

Thanks in advance.
i have the mouse it works well with windows 8.for that matter all windows mouse will work with win8.I would recommend you to buy a mouse with windows 8 guesture support.But if you want a cheap wireless mouse then go for it .i got it a month back for 600 bucks in chennai

OP
A

arayman

Broken In
i have the mouse it works well with windows 8.for that matter all windows mouse will work with win8.I would recommend you to buy a mouse with windows 8 guesture support.But if you want a cheap wireless mouse then go for it .i got it a month back for 600 bucks in chennai

Thanks a lot buddy. Your reply was of great help. Now would move ahead with buying it, getting for Rs.575. Earlier I was doubtful if this model supports windows 8 or not as they haven't mentioned anything in the spec chart, thus was totally clueless.

I know gesture supported mouse are a breeze to use, but I suppose they fall in much higher price range, although they are worth. Btw, how much is the entry level gesture supported mouse around.

Once again thanks for your inputs.

musadhiq

Broken In
Thanks a lot buddy. Your reply was of great help. Now would move ahead with buying it, getting for Rs.575. Earlier I was doubtful if this model supports windows 8 or not as they haven't mentioned anything in the spec chart, thus was totally clueless.

I know gesture supported mouse are a breeze to use, but I suppose they fall in much higher price range, although they are worth. Btw, how much is the entry level gesture supported mouse around.

Once again thanks for your inputs.
if you live in the us its around 30$ for the guesture supported mouse (microsoft wedge mouse)and note that all version of windows from xp have the same device compatibility center so any windows mouse will work.

OP
A

arayman

Broken In
if you live in the us its around 30$ for the guesture supported mouse (microsoft wedge mouse)and note that all version of windows from xp have the same device compatibility center so any windows mouse will work.

I see. Thanks for your prompt reply and answering to all my queries in detail. :)

Top Bottom