Is Ashampoo Antivirus good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I use Avast home edition.In this month digit has provided Ashampoo antivirus.I was thinking on moving to it,but I think Avast is a good antivirus.Has anyone here used Ashampoo please tell about ur experience.

Third Eye

gooby pls
Cool G5 said:
I use Avast home edition.In this month digit has provided Ashampoo antivirus.I was thinking on moving to it,but I think Avast is a good antivirus.Has anyone here used Ashampoo please tell about ur experience.

No, its not good.

Avast Home Edition (Freeware) is the best.

Kaspersky is the grandaddy of all Antivirus softwares
But sad :( it is not freeware :lol:

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Cool G5 said:

Ashampoo Antivirus is still not a recognized product. Avast!, AntiVir and AVG are all time best free AntiVirus products. All are iCSA Lab certified and VB100 award holders. Ashamoo Antivirus has none of these awards.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Well Never Tested that AVS... now if you use ur system just for playing and testing perpuse then you may try those softwares...

but with a system where you do important work... stick with the trusted ones...

+1 Vote from me for Kaspersky :)

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
AVAST!! is the best one. Saved me a lotta times. 2 days ago computers in R.T.O. office of my town got struck with a virus. I installed avast and everything became fine without reinstalling OS.

boosters

In the zone
you can use the no1. Antivirus Award in 2006 "Nod32 Antivirus" . I am a softwares Distributors please contact for more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom