IPOD Video Price Query

Status
Not open for further replies.

mAYHEM

Journeyman
Guys i decided to buy 80 GB Ipod Video,But i hv confusion with price.The shopkeeper told me that it costs 17K without bill and 22k with bill and told me that u will warranty on both of these if i register the one without bill on net.
So can anyone clarify whats the diff btw with and without bill purchase and which is better.

K

krazyfrog

Yes even i've seen that. A shop near my house is offering the 30gb model for 10k and the 80gb model for 15k, both without bill. Still he claims that you'll get the warranty and servicing from Apple, even without the bill. I've no idea how that works though. But if two different shops are saying the same thing, then it might be true.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Yes, Apple lets you claim the warranty even without the bill. Only thing is that if it a stolen product and has been registered beforehand, you're in trouble. :)

sandeepthapa31

Broken In
Dude,

Few days back I bought this awsome 80 GB from Singapore. For me this memory is mamoth. Thanks Mc Genius and other who helped me settle with this Mac Piece. Boss, take my words this item is a must for all the multimedia storage buff types. I have only used 4 GM and almost I have all my musics on it. I have loaded 2000 phtos man there is still zillions of space. Go man go. Price is approx 17 K - 16 K. Pls check from Indiatimes shopping or E bay.

Sandy

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Yeah, Apple products tend to be excellent. I was never a particular fan of the iPod but I am glad you are enjoying your experience with it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom