ipod touch contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mohitsoni

when will the result or lucky no desplayed of the ipod touch contest.

OP
G

gnitz

Hey yes, even I'm waiting for the results. Will they only be displayed in the July issue or will it be displayed online too? Like the previous issue said.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
they mentioned in the issue that it will b on the website as well. im waitin for the results. if any of u win, then please inform us so that v can envy u.:D

OP
R

rathu

does any1 know wen d ipod touch contest results(june 2008) will be put up in d site?

i just cant wait!!!!

kumarmohit

Technomancer
woh its about lesser mortals who read Digit and not MacWorld! Actually Digit is running a lottery. In all June issues there was a number. If your number matches the one they declare, you get a free 8GB ipod touch!

OP
M

muhindrabarthakur

Re: ipod touch contest::: Result

Can anybody tell me when and where the ipod result will be declared .... pls help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :eek: com on
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
:confused:

ruck_fules

Right off the assembly line
Yep, the last page in the June issue said that the results will be available in the website as well as the mag. So waiting for the outcome !:cool:

k6153r

Broken In
Re: does any1 know wen d ipod touch contest results(june 2008) will be put up in d si

Results will be delayed to boost Digit sales.

din

Tribal Boy
Re: does any1 know wen d ipod touch contest results(june 2008) will be put up in d si

Link Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom