ipod 4th gen or 5th gen

samudragupta

Youngling
Hi friends can someone please advise me how much should be the resale value of my 2 year old 32gb 3rd gen ipod. I know this may not be the right section but all mobile gurus visit this section. Thanks. Also please suggest If I should buy 4th generation ipod or 5th gen ipod. Is it worth the upgrade.

Rohan_B

Journeyman
re: Ipod buying help

Your iPod will go for arnd Rs 6-7K if its in good condition. And I believe you should.go for the 5th Gen iPod as the hardware of the 4th Gen is kinda outdated now and it will become irrelevant in an year max while the 5th Gen is going to last you atleast 2 years more.
The only problem with the 5G is the high price but if you don't mind it then go for it .

tkin

Back to school!!

Your iPod will go for arnd Rs 6-7K if its in good condition. And I believe you should.go for the 5th Gen iPod as the hardware of the 4th Gen is kinda outdated now and it will become irrelevant in an year max while the 5th Gen is going to last you atleast 2 years more.
The only problem with the 5G is the high price but if you don't mind it then go for it .
32GB ipod 4th gen just for 6-7K?

OP
samudragupta

samudragupta

Youngling

Thanks your right, i will choose the 5th gen. Its a bit costly but worth the money. At least i believe so!!
32GB ipod 4th gen just for 6-7K?
No bro its 3rd Gen.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Re: Ipod buying help

How's the ipad mini compared to the ipod 5th gen guys

Its a different device altogether. Won‘t fit into pockets.
If size weren‘t the problem but I will recommend to wait for the iPad Mini with Retina display which is supposed to come out soon.

Top Bottom