IPOD ~30 GB Video~ For sale (Delhi only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReNaGade

Broken In
I have an ipod 30gb video in very good condition , it is scratchless from the front and has very few minor scratches on the back panel.
It does not have indian warranty as it was purchased from london

Accesories provided-

Hard plastic top cover with hinges to open and place the ipod.
the usual headphones and box.

Reason for sale- Got a creative zen vison recently as a gift.

Price expected - Rs 9500 in cash. Preferably cash on delivery in delhi only.

Attached Pictures-
View attachment 440

View attachment 441

View attachment 442

Last edited:

tinbin007

Right off the assembly line
hi buddy this is yatin from mew delhi.
buddy i m interested in purchasing your i-pod but the price u hav quoted is too high as the price for new i-pod 30gb ranges from 10k-11k only not more than that.
if ya intersted to lower the preice then give me call at 9899619870.
plz reply

goobimama

 Macboy
new iPod for 10k? Can you please be so kind as to point me in the right direction to buy this wonderful product at such a low price? Warranty no matter.

OP
ReNaGade

ReNaGade

Broken In
Guys, The Lowest i can go is Rs 9000. As i said before it is brand new without scratches.

@tinbin- Where exactly are you getting a 30gb ipod video for 10-11k??? The shop number pls??

Last edited:

faraaz

Evil Genius
As an owner of a 30 GB video iPod myself...I can attest to Renagade's opinion that 9 K for a piece of similar condition is excellent value for money.

You guys need to lighten up!! He can't just give it away! :p

src2206

In the zone
If I know correctly, the iPod purchased inLondon should give you a international warrenty- that is a standard for any quality certified manufacturer.

src2206 said:
If I know correctly, the iPod purchased inLondon should give you a international warrenty- that is a standard for any quality certified manufacturer.
if u wanna sell at some low price plz contact at 9811184840 .i am
from delhi it self.

OP
ReNaGade

ReNaGade

Broken In
New Year bump..................btw the ipod has 25.5. gb of good rock like the doors, u2, pink floyd , jimi hendrix ,tenacious d etc.

hittheswitch

Self-Obsession
Hey.....
Im livin in jalandhar..... but still im ready to come over to delhi to buy the i-pod.....
The price that i quote is Rs.7800
If intrested then do tell me.....
PM me or contact on 09888532866
Lookin forward for the reply....

Last edited:

sandybhai399

Right off the assembly line
Hi,
Ipod 30 gb cost around 11,500 in Bhopal with apple india warranty i have enquired about it in Nehru Place and its around 12100 there. if you can sell that to me for 7000 i will buy that in this weekend

Sourabh

Laptoping
For the records, a new 30GB iPod costs less than 12k with warranty. I was at Lamington Road to find the best deal for it along with a voice recorder. Didn't find the voice recording accessory, so decided to wait for a while. If someone knows about it and its availability in India, please PM me. Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom