iPhone Launched

Status
Not open for further replies.

GauravCJ

Banned
The gadget is cool no doubt, but the market has a host of viable options now........ flaunty, extreme.......and "un-restrictive", financially and freedom-wise.......But the "iPhone-in-India" is a thing worse than used and soiled toilet paper on a dirty wet bathroom floor.

But kudos to Crapple for their intense advertising campaigns, with people in dark black rooms fidgeting with the device.......

When I wonder why some people hang their tongues out for the iPhone, it's really a simple conclusion: There are people in this world who click on ads that say "You've won our hourly prize!" or "Your PC can perform faster. Scan now!".........so that's that.

I wish all "about-to-be-iPhone-3G-owners-in-India" a happy "prove-you-are-an-asshat" day!

(Mods, easy on me please. You know that the iPhone rocks, but the iPhone-in-India thing just sucks.....awwww, c'mon admit it).

- A Proud LG Viewty Owner
(It can do 120FPS video recording and then slow it down for smooth motion. Chew that, iSuck.)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
iphone 3G without 3G network costs 31k LOLZ.

joke of the century.

clearly, those who are gonna buy it are buying it only to show it off and later shove it up :)

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
^^ Arey Chor Bazaar wale bhi sharma jaaenge , kya price hai !!

Waise iPhone hai bhi is layak, if you plan to sell it at three times the price like apple is doing ,pls inform me , i am ready to take it for 1200/- .

D@rekills4

In the zone
iPhone

I rejected iPhone
Reason - When I went to the shop
They told me that only some Sim Cards will work in this mobile
I accepted that
Then they said that it can be connected to only one PC and if you connect it to another one then all your data will be lost!! LOL!!
Then they told me to fill in the form to verify that I will not unlock it in the Gray Market
Thats why I rejected it!!
I will directly buy it online!!
Totally Unlocked!!

Pat

Beyond Smart
Very possible in fact. Other than Shipping and Handling, Indian Customs will charge exactly 12.5% duty. Feasible, but be prepared to pay a hefty "shipping + 12.5% on Retail" sum.

Dude, do you even know that newegg doesnt sell iPhones ? :rolleyes:
Best-buy is the only retailer as of now that sells iPhones and if you buy from them you will end up paying more than 31k.

Its another phone. :|

As far as I am concerned, its not the right phone for me. Lack of sufficient customisability (without voiding warranty) & freely available software and lack of keypad, and most importantly, lack of several basic features offers me no incentive to buy it. :(

But for guys who are satisfied with its features, like Aayush and Milind, I congratulate them in advance for their purchase. *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif

:arrow: And yes, I need a built in particle accelerator, 200MP camera, 250TB memory, ability to run a server, 1000000000 hour battery, satellite controller, 10 teraflops operating power and a titanium or carbon fibre body. It should be not more than 200 grams in weight. Get me a phone with these features and I will buy it. :D

I shouted iPhone sucks when there was pin drop silence seconds before the launch! Yay!
no comments. :|

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Audio/Video or it didn't happen
I don't think there is any coverage of it as everyone was looking at the stage silently as the count down timer crossed 00:00:00 and it was a sudden thing just to fill in the silence. :D

Here is proof:

*www.techtree.com/India/News/iPhone_at_Midnight/551-92439-615.html
Post-launch he yelled "iPhone sucks" -- a war-cry that got him no reaction from the crowd.
:D

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Best-buy is the only retailer as of now that sells iPhones
Croma & The Mobile Store are retailers as well. The people who bought the iPhone yesterday were getting bill slips of The Mobile Store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom