iPhone in India : Airtel to launch on Aug 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

goobimama

 Macboy
OMG Noooo! The number of "How much will it cost?" questions is taking a toll on my precious eyes! Can't we just wait two weeks to find out?

Pat

Beyond Smart
So just how much would it fare for? (roughly)

22-24k! Ofcourse, thats my guess and its good or as bad as urs.

OMG Noooo! The number of "How much will it cost?" questions is taking a toll on my precious eyes! Can't we just wait two weeks to find out?

Noooo ;) Its fun to see people speculate and spread rumors (not talking about anyone in particular) :D

Last edited:

goobimama

 Macboy
Noooo Its fun to see people speculate and spread rumors (not talking about anyone in particular)
While I'm sure that's all good, but the sheer number of times I personally have speculated, seen the other boys in the knowing speculate, and then yet again to be asked the same thing is a little 'whoooof!'. Anyway, No offence, carry on with the speculations.

iPhone totally rocks btw. :D

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
The problem arises when people start saying that the iPhone will be sold for $199.

Pat

Beyond Smart
^^ There are many who think it should be available for equivalent of $199 in India. Check the user comments on articles in techtree and tech2.

GauravCJ

Banned
And they are the same people who sometimes go into threads like:

- Hi, I am sexy build guy from Cochin......wanna hot girl ......plz call 98735xxxxx [Rocky_2009]
- Plz snd sexy girl here.............let's make frndz and have hot time! [Maxdude211]
- I want hot girl! Where is my hot girl! [BigEvilForce]

goobimama

 Macboy

- Hi, I am sexy build guy from Cochin......wanna hot girl ......plz call 98735xxxxx [Rocky_2009]
- Plz snd sexy girl here.............let's make frndz and have hot time! [Maxdude211]
WTF Who was that why when how and who did someone kill?@!!!

veiga2412

Techie in training

LOL... are these real threads?? :p

but am in the praying for less than 15K camp. Else i'll have to wait for another month to pass by before i get it... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom