iPhone 5s for 19900 INR

REDHOTIRON2004

Journeyman
It's a lucky draw. You need to buy certain products from there stores on specific dates. Then register, then wait, then in case you are lucky, you would need to pay that amount for iPhone.

It's just a stunt to increase there sales that's all. Don't bother.

GreenLionNet

Right off the assembly line
We can't find option to Apple iPhone. Apple provides great features, build quality and represents a status symbol. I don't think that it's price would become so less.

REDHOTIRON2004

Journeyman
We can't find option to Apple iPhone. Apple provides great features, build quality and represents a status symbol. I don't think that it's price would become so less.

Actually iPhones used to be a niche market in the past. But, not anymore. Although the cost of iPhone 5s might not get so low in such a short period. But, I won't be amazed if it goes down. Because now people have better choices with android and windows to some extent. Apple sales are plummeting. People don't see them as such a big status symbol anymore.
And they have to decrease there price ultimately to make them a attractive deal. IPhone 6 for Rs 60k is a not a very good choice now. However if that would have been in Rs 25-40k then people might consider it.

Top Bottom