Iphone 5S 16 GB Silver with Apple India Warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

leelaprasad

Broken In
1. Model number and details: Iphone 5S 16 GB Silver Apple (India) - iPhone 5s - Technical Specifications
2. Date of purchase: 06-Nov-2013 (Received Today 08-Nov-2013 as i have purchased online)
3. Reason for sale: Purchased as a gift, product received late so i had bought another piece locally hence selling
4. Warranty details: 1 Year Apple India Warranty(05-Nov-2014)
5. Expected Price: 52,000 (Sold)
6. Location of Seller: Hyderabad
7. Shipping: Free without Transit Insurance(If buyer wants transit insurance buyer should pay for transit insurance)
8. Preferred Courier: Overnite Express
Dropbox link with Images: *www.dropbox.com/sh/adi4gjayq5jxp46/ep0xUzkIb0

IMG_6539.jpg
IMG_6542.jpg
IMG_6551.jpg
IMG_6556.jpg
IMG_6563.jpgIMG_6564.jpgIMG_6565.jpgIMG_6570.jpg

Last edited:

shreymittal

Being Human
Re: Iphone 5S 16 GB Silver Sealed Box with Apple India Warranty

Instead You could have bought a suzuki access.

Last edited:

quicky008

Technomancer
The device in the pictures doesn't really look like an iphone-it appears to be a generic android tablet.Even the box that you've shown in the pictures is of a smaller size than the tablet,which clearly indicates that this device certainly isn't the iphone 5s. Plz change these incorrect pictures asap.

Last edited:
OP
L

leelaprasad

Broken In
The device in the pictures doesn't really look like an iphone-it appears to be a generic android tablet.Even the box that you've shown in the pictures is of a smaller size than the tablet,which clearly indicates that this device certainly isn't the iphone.Please upload correct pictures of your phone if you wish to sell if off here.

How do you expect a 4 Inch display Phone to be bigger than a 7 inch display tab. Have you ever seen an sealed box of iPhone 5s

Download the images and check properly by zooming you can see the complete details

Attached a cropped and zoomed picture

IMG_6556_cropped.jpg

Last edited:

quicky008

Technomancer
How do you expect a 4 Inch display Phone to be bigger than a 7 inch display tab. Have you ever seen an sealed box of iPhone 5s

Download the images and check properly by zooming you can see the complete details

Attached a cropped and zoomed picture

View attachment 12660

I'm not suggesting that an iPhone is supposed to be bigger in size than a tablet-the pictures that you've uploaded here are that of an android tablet that has a much bigger display than an iphone 5s(which according to its official specifications has a meager 4" screen),from which it can be deduced that it is by no means an iphone(it even has 3 control buttons on it which are only found in android devices).If you still continue to claim(falsely) that these are in fact the pictures of an iPhone 5s,upload a few more pictures where one can see your so-called iPhone's UI and the apps that are installed in it (iphone 5s ships with ios7 that has a distinctive look and feel) -that will serve as the definitive proof that you are telling the truth.

I hope you haven't uploaded such misleading pictures on purpose-most people are generally not as gullible as you may think.

Last edited:
OP
L

leelaprasad

Broken In
I'm not suggesting that an iphone is supposed to be bigger in size than a tablet-the pictures that you've uploaded here are that of an android tablet that has a much bigger display than an iphone 5s(which according to its official specifications has a meager 4" screen),from which it can be deduced that it is by no means an iphone(it even has 3 control buttons on it which are only found in android devices).If you still continue to claim(falsely) that these are in fact the pictures of an iphone 5s,upload a few more pictures where one can see your so-called iphone's UI and the apps that are installed in it(iphone 5s ships with ios7 that has a distinctive look and feel) -that will serve as the definitive proof that you are telling the truth.

I hope you haven't uploaded such misleading pictures on purpose-most people are generally not as gullible as you may think.

if you have checked properly i have uploaded more pictures of phone beside my Nexus S, and this is a sealed box, do you expect me to open the box and post pictures, before you say some thing please check properly

I am not falsely claiming, it is an iPhone 5s

Please don't crap my thread.

If someone wants i can even post video also. and i would prefer for a hand to hand transaction as both me and the buyer will be safe in that way.

quicky008

Technomancer
if you have checked properly i have uploaded more pictures of phone beside my Nexus S, and this is a sealed box, do you expect me to open the box and post pictures, before you say some thing please check properly

I am not falsely claiming, it is an iPhone 5s

Please don't crap my thread.

If someone wants i can even post video also. and i would prefer for a hand to hand transaction as both me and the buyer will be safe in that way.

Sorry about the misunderstanding-I apologize for any inconvenience it might have caused you.

ujjwal007

Lost in games
The device in the pictures doesn't really look like an iphone-it appears to be a generic android tablet.Even the box that you've shown in the pictures is of a smaller size than the tablet,which clearly indicates that this device certainly isn't the iphone 5s. Plz change these incorrect pictures asap.

this is a iphone 5s buddy!

flyingcow

Shibe

DUUUUUUUUDE....WTH??
the tablet was just to show his name and date, the iphone is in the box which is sealed :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

prehistoricgamer

Q.C Passed. Tested. OK
@ OP, i suggest you to change the pictures. Upload the ones that don't have the tab in them. I too got confused when i took a look at the initial pictures.

No wonder people thought u were trolling / scamming. Lol

snap

Lurker
@ OP, i suggest you to change the pictures. Upload the ones that don't have the tab in them. I too got confused when i took a look at the initial pictures.

no one thought the OP was trolling i thought the comments were the one were trolling was going on. does no one read the description? :-?

OP
L

leelaprasad

Broken In

That's the reason I have uploaded additional images. If someone is interested not buy I guess they will read details clearly.

OP
L

leelaprasad

Broken In
yep. sorry about that!
why dont you sell it on ebay..it will go quick.

EBay deducts 6% and money will be held for atleast 2 weeks, I am in a quick need of money, got a offer offline for 50k, I will wait a couple of days for some more offers and will take decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom