iphone 4s from olx

shawn301287

Broken In
I was looking for apple iphone 4s on olx.in(used products online market). deals wer interesting but a little risky as always for online shopping and since second hand too.. I want all suggestions on wat shud be my precautions, as in wat all shud i test the handset for before deciding and payin off to close the deal..

Please Help guys..

elafanto

Journeyman
I found Something

Every one loves have an costly with an luxury looks and many features like High Mega Pixel camera, larger display, Higher memory and features etc..
Those mobile with these feature would cost pretty higher and wont fit for our budget and we use to go to an Plan B, Yes buying an second hand of the model we think of buying it as a New one...
Here are some things to see before you buy an Second Hand mobile..

*Ask the Retailer why and for what reason the person sold the mobile..
*Check whether does the mobile is damaged in body panel, camera etc..
*Check when does the phone has been manufactured.. Press *#0000# and see the date of it..
Note: it is not the mobile manufacturing date, its the software date of the mobile and it can be changed by updating the software...
*Open the back cover and check for the screws.. screws which dont have grip on it have been serviced many times..
*Ask what all come with the mobile and ask for how much warranty does it left over...
*Check the IMEI in the box and the mobile together, and then note done the IMEI number which display on the screen by pressing *#06# and then open the back panel and check does they match...
*Check whether all the Keys and camera, headset port, charger port, Mic and speaker works perfectly...
*Never buy mobile which has minor faults, which will lead to an major repair...
*Dont buy Korean mobiles at an cheaper price and dont buy them atall...
*Buying an HTC touch, see whether the touch responds correctly and remove the back panel and see does there any VOID sticker place on top of any screw..
if its there means then the mobile has not been to service atall...

source: Thinks to See while buying an Second Hand Mobile.

Top Bottom