iPhone 12 need suggestions

bad_till_bones

Ðèåd Måñ Wå£KîÑG
Hi,

Planning to buy my first Apple phone. iPhone 12. According to me it is the best variant in the current 12 series.

Your views on the same please.

Cheers.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
You should get a fast charger from known brands like Anker instead of getting it from Apple as they don't include one in box.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Hi,

Planning to buy my first Apple phone. iPhone 12. According to me it is the best variant in the current 12 series.

Your views on the same please.

Cheers.
If you need a good camera get the pro max. The camera is amazing.

Otherwise the 12 mini should do it. The phone builds quality is amazing and the camera is no slouch. Had used one a friend got and was pleasantly surprised.

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk

OP
bad_till_bones

bad_till_bones

Ðèåd Måñ Wå£KîÑG
Have made up my mind for iPhone 12. I can wait a bit for a month or two.... Any upcoming offers?

omega44-xt

Gear up ...
Have made up my mind for iPhone 12. I can wait a bit for a month or two.... Any upcoming offers?
Maybe some card offers in Republic Day, otherwise unlikely.

For iPhones, iPhone 12 is a decent choice. Not a big noticeable improvement if you jump to 12 Pro.

OP
bad_till_bones

bad_till_bones

Ðèåd Måñ Wå£KîÑG
Maybe some card offers in Republic Day, otherwise unlikely.

For iPhones, iPhone 12 is a decent choice. Not a big noticeable improvement if you jump to 12 Pro.
Is it safe to buy iphone online via Amazon or Flipkart? Or should I prefer Apple offline stores?

OP
bad_till_bones

bad_till_bones

Ðèåd Måñ Wå£KîÑG
What are your suggestions guys?

iphone 12 or Samsung S21 Ultra?

Iphone 12 256mb will cost around 90k n S21 Ultra 256mb would be around 95k n you get a Galaxy Watch Active 2 free with it.

Please suggest.

Cheers.

Last edited:

omega44-xt

Gear up ...
What are your suggestions guys?

iphone 12 or Samsung S21 Ultra?

Iphone 12 256mb will cost around 90k n S21 Ultra 256mb would be around 95k n you get a Galaxy Watch Active 2 free with it.

Please suggest.

Cheers.
Your call. I mean, I'll pick android over iOS any day. So decide on that first.

For S21, wait for reviews IMO. There are reports of S888 overheating in Mi11 & iQoo 7, not sure if that's the case with Exynos 2100 as well. 2100 will likely not match iPhone's SoC or S888 in terms of GPU. Also, both phones are of different price class, as in S21 Ultra is an iPhone 12 Pro Max competitor & is bulkier than iPhone 12 (if size matters to you). Camera options are more in S21 ultra & it will have a better battery life.

OP
bad_till_bones

bad_till_bones

Ðèåd Måñ Wå£KîÑG
Your call. I mean, I'll pick android over iOS any day. So decide on that first.

For S21, wait for reviews IMO. There are reports of S888 overheating in Mi11 & iQoo 7, not sure if that's the case with Exynos 2100 as well. 2100 will likely not match iPhone's SoC or S888 in terms of GPU. Also, both phones are of different price class, as in S21 Ultra is an iPhone 12 Pro Max competitor & is bulkier than iPhone 12 (if size matters to you). Camera options are more in S21 ultra & it will have a better battery life.
It may sound weird, but that 10k discount and free Galaxy Watch Active 2 is for pre booking only.

Cheers.