invite stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.

saurabh.sauron

Ambassador of Buzz
when i made my gmail account, i had 2 invites. when i opened it a day later, i had 1 invite left. i think someone has stolen 1 invite. have u faced such a problem. pls help.

godsownman

Padawan
No I have never faced this problem. Nobody is going to steal your invite.

What must have happened is that you must have sent invited someone on the Gmail Talk product of theirs. In such cases if the user does not have a gmail account then an invite is despatched with the invitation of GTalk.

readermaniax

Ambassador of Buzz
ha ha lol..... really funny... well.. u dont need a invite anymore one can just create a account on gmail.. using a link which digit gave us in its previous issues... im tooo lazy to search it

godsownman

Padawan
Nop you cannot create an account yet !!!.

I think your meaning Google Account and then link it to Gmail. It doesnt work.

OP
saurabh.sauron

saurabh.sauron

Ambassador of Buzz
i sent a talk invitation to my friend but the funny thing is that he had a gmail account. dont know whats up with gmail...

computer_gamer

Right off the assembly line
google issue

i will send u invites if needed. let me know the email address. log a bug with google if you want to do so, u will find a report bug in gmail
thanks

navraj

Broken In
readermaniax is right. You dont need an invitation for gmail now. Since they have not put a link on the gmail, just go to google adsense and ask to create an account. It will ask you for your google account and give you a link to make it if you dont have an account. Simple as such. So you dont need to wait or ask anybody for an invitation. :)

Vyasram

The pWnster
Dudes, itz a bug in gmail which itz engineers havnt figured out. All a person needs to steal a gmail account is goto yahoo.com and search a long website ADDRESS(abt 200 characters in length). I know that address but itz illegal to post it here. I guess yahoo did this on purpose :D. Thats how ur invite got stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom