Internet Sharing Problem PPPoE (plz anyone help me)

Oxy7

Right off the assembly line
I have a desktop (Win 7 Ultimate) with 2 LAN cards and my internet connection through cable is by PPPoE connection. I connect to the internet via dial-up in desktop. I do not have a router but I have a HUB.
I am trying to set up internet an connection on "Computer A" and share it to "Computer B"

I created a broadband connection (connect me) and checked the check-box in its sharing tab, allowing other users of the network to be able to use my internet connection (I specified the "Local Area Connection")
Network.png

past few months I have done this by a cable and it was ok to use internet in my computer-B. but yesterday I reinstall my win7 at my computer-A then I tried to do as before. this time no internet access in computer-B.

what should I do? is there any other way to use PPPoE dial-up connection in both pc at a time? don't tell me to buy a router coz now I can't :( Plz anyone help me out plz. thanks a lot.

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
check IP settings/firewall settings etc.also issues like this require much more info than what you posted.use usual commands like ipconfig /all to get all info.

Top Bottom