Internet Explorer 7 BETA 2 Woes !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
Hi,
I am facing a weird problem wid IE7 b2. Previously I installed IE7 beta1 and evrything went on just fine. Then i had switched back to IE 6. Now, I installed IE7 b2 and while the installation procedure went on just fine, after the restart, when I started IE7, it gave an error showing an incompatibility problem wid one of the add-ons "CoTGT_BHO Class" (this seems to be associated wid Style XP) and it crashed. Then I had to disable this add-on and IE7 came to life. But now, there is no quick tabs. Well, I can open multiple tabs at once wid [Cntrl]+[T] but the tabs pane on the top (i.e. generally whr all the tabs are visible one by one and u can switch between them just by clicking) is missing. I can only manage tabs by using keyboard shortcuts and thtz definitely very inconvinient as I cannot see all the tabs at once. Quick Tabs ([Cntrl]+[Q[) doesn't work and doesn't even get enabled. Please suggest a solution.

Thanks in advance.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Beta is a beta is a beta. There you go ! fire an email to microsoft about this bug and you will be appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom