Internet blocker

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysoreKing

Right off the assembly line
i am running browsing center, i am having Hathway internet connection on switch and router. people come to play games as well as browsing. I want to know how can i block the access of internet on some pc's without disturbing the LAN NETWORK, bcos, some people come to play games on LAN NETWORK MULTI PLAYER. i just want to restrict them from accessing internet while playing games. friends pls help me in this matter.

saraswathi-infotech

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

As far as i can understand you would want to disable internet access to some systems who just use LAN for multiplayer games, this could be done in two ways

First you can setup a access control on the router from which you can enable or disable internet on the systems based on IP from time to time.

Secondly in case your router does not support access control then set up a proxy server and this in turn can be used to enable or disable internet access to systems based on IP.

Hope the above solutions should be of use, Else we can offer you an appliance which will be a total solution for your internet cafe please call me to know the pricing.

Thanks and Regards,
Saraswathi Infotech
+91 9900631718
www.saraswathiinfotech.in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom