Intel's Octa-core processor

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhipal

Journeyman
News from Intel's octa-core processor.
*www.dailytech.com/Intel+Responds+to+AMDs+Quad+FX+System+Apple+Next/article5622.htm

hash!!

________
hmmm... im gonna start stockin up on new clothes and basic amenities now...
or i guess i should seriously reconsider my career preference to the non-it sector...

shantanu

Technomancer
its QUAD CORE , OCTA CORE after that i think no core INTELS GOIN TO DUSTBIN

H H AHA HA AH :)) :)) :)) :)) just joking

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
Will this be fast... how fast will it eliminate typing on the keyborad and do that faster for us :p :p :D :D

shantanu

Technomancer
cant be.. i think fast in what sense GAMING OR WHAT!!!! what MORE :))

OP
A

abhipal

Journeyman
Ch@0s said:
Duh its not octa core its a quad core dual cpu machine :p.
I know it's 2 Quad core. But then todays quad core must also be called as two dual core coz they have got two dual core cpu on single chip. *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif

hash!!

________
ajayashish said:
Will this be fast... how fast will it eliminate typing on the keyborad and do that faster for us :p :p :D :D
yeaaa... lolz
as some wise bummer said, computers make fast, and very accurate mistakes... this is prolly gonna improve on that line... :p
they have kids killin themselves for bad grades in school... couple of years, kids r gonna kill themselves cuz they dun have better processors and gfx cards than their friends...
and in a couple of months we're probably gonna go laughin at the pathetic slow speeds of the currently super fast dual-cores...
this is gonna get crazy lolzz...

Status
Not open for further replies.