Intel D915GAVMotherboard + 256MB RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intel Mobo+256MB RAM+2.8HT Proccy

Hi All,

I was planning to upgrade my RAM, but the motherboard supports only DDR and not DDR2. Hence, I am planning to replace the motherboard along with the existing RAM so that I can go for 1GB DDR2. Please suggest a price. Both are about a 1.5years old.

I guess ~2500 shouldn't be bad?

Last edited:
Help~Is~Here said:
Hi All,

I was planning to upgrade my RAM, but the motherboard supports only DDR and not DDR2. Hence, I am planning to replace the motherboard along with the existing RAM so that I can go for 1GB DDR2. Please suggest a price. Both are about a 1.5years old.

I guess ~2500 shouldn't be bad?

if you are getting that price then ommidiately sell it.

OP
Help~Is~Here

Help~Is~Here

Banned
supernova said:
Give details bro...
Wht brand, features, how much ram etc... Only thn ppl will be able to respond

Dude.. when I say Intel 915GAV, it's understood what the specifications are. If you want further details, then please visit Intel's website and check out the specifictation for that motherboard.

As far as the RAM is concerned. It's DDR 400Mhz 256MB. I guess it's IMAX. It's latency details are 2.5-3-3.

Now, what do you think?

gcbeldar

In the zone
Help~Is~Here said:
Dude.. when I say Intel 915GAV, it's understood what the specifications are. If you want further details, then please visit Intel's website and check out the specifictation for that motherboard.

As far as the RAM is concerned. It's DDR 400Mhz 256MB. I guess it's IMAX. It's latency details are 2.5-3-3.

Now, what do you think?
PM Final price, I am frequent visitor to Bangalore

OP
Help~Is~Here

Help~Is~Here

Banned
Ok, I'll add my 2.8HT processor along with it.

So, now, its 915GAV+256RAM+2.8HT.

anyone willing can quote your price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom