Intel Core 2 Duo

Status
Not open for further replies.

aneeshkj

Broken In
After reading the posts here i have opted to go for intel E3600
Can some one suggest the best motherboard for the same with onboard nvidia graphics???
My configs are
E6300
1 gb ddr2 ram(hoping that the duo compatiable mboards support DDR-2)
sony 17" Lcd
can someone help me with the motherboard and the prices..??

monkey

Padawan
If price is no concern then I would go for MSI 945G-Platinum. It retails for Rs. 10,600/- + tax on yantraonline.in. It has integrated Intel GMA 950 though.

assasin

Banned
@monkey why did u suggest MSI 945G-Platinum.Imean for dat many bucks he can easily buy Asus P5B (no onborad gfx) or a Intel 965 RY original borad ( with X3000 onboard gfx)Both the above boards r based on the 965 chipset which is far a better chipset dan a 945.

CadCrazy

in search of myself
If you r lokin for budget mobo for core 2 E6300 then go for Asrock Conroe 945G Dvi mobo. Its currently the best value for money mobo for core 2 proc .Read its review here
www.anandtech.com/mb/showdoc.aspx?i=2826

asifsyeed

Right off the assembly line
As You have told that you have opt for The Core 2 Duo E6300 then i will suggest you that you should buy the Intel p975 (P5) or MSI 965 Neo 5500 or Gigabyte Ga-965P-DQ6. This is a bit expencieve but the graphics is on board 128MB and 7.1 chanel Sound card and even in Gigabyte it has optical fibred sounda card giving you the best sound performance and i will suggest you that wait for 1 konth and you will get this Gigabyte at good price as it is now around Rs16,700 and i am sure you after 1 month you will get this at Rs10,500 and believe that it is the best Motherboard and having heat resistance giving you best gaming performance.

I would like to tell you one thing more that you have done a bit fast in buying the Conroe E6300 as i have brought E6600 and that's best and i haven't ever seen that speedy Processor ever.
still its good and you can enjoy with E6300.best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom