Intel 915GL & Nvidia 8600GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
hey buddies....

can we mount a Nvidia 8600GT PCI-Express GPU on an Intel 915GL Board ???

thnx

BlackBerry7100g....

OP
BBThumbHealer

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
thnx tech....and wats the approx price of the card ? also , do we need any specific hardware in addition to the card ?

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
BlackBerry7100g said:
also , do we need any specific hardware in addition to the card ?

Well as u see in Test Set up, hardware tester do use top of the line sopporting hardware, but unless u are planing to a High end HD Display a good P4 process will be fine to run :D, but yeah when u buy those card's u r expected to be a dedicated gamer, so, do get ur self atleast a GB of RAM :D

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
^^ Good to know that, i suggested that u run with atleast 1 GB :D now if u can afford a extra GB to make it 2 GB that will be fine :D :lol:

anyway, whats the processor ??

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Model number ?? I mean to L2 ?? and FSB and is it EM64T for those stuff pls mention whats the model number ?? 630 ?? or 524 ??

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Ever Pentium Processor comes with a Model Number... Like, see here, *www.intel.com/products/processor_number/chart/pentium4.htm

anyway, I guess that Processor is Good enough to run the Card without any problem :D

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
and i will be waiting for a review from u on that card :D may be my self i would buy one too :lol:

anyway u have a PCI-ER slot right ?? as whats the board ?? model number ?? *www.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/chipline.htm

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
strange that on the given list i dont see the board on intel product list ?? is it original intel of ASUS or any other board ??

*www.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/chipline.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom