intel 865 in waters again

Status
Not open for further replies.

techsammy

Right off the assembly line
dear friends i'm highly deligthed to the prompt reply that was posted to the problem of my system.

As per your guidlines i took my system to the engineer, he first applied the thermal paste and then checked the system. Then he said a change of RAM is required and i did that.

My system worked fine for a week but the problem is back again , i have changed my hard disk and now checked the system with two operating systems one Windows XP and another with Red Hat Linux but those won't help either the system still hangs, restarts by itself and sometimes even it doesn't boot.

Now stating the problem to the vendor again he said then he'll get the mobo replaced but the time required for that is not known. now i have a project to be submitted on the 15 of april. Hence i cant be without the system for long.

So i Kindly request someone to please specify the shortest path of getting the mobo changed.

Techsammy

cyrux

In the zone
The shortest way is to go to the company service center directly , going through the vendor is indirect ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom