integrating two internet connections

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want to no only 1 thing i have two sify connections on two computers. is there any way to integrate their bandwidth and get a combined bandwidth on another PC. any configuration in response will work

47shailesh

Security Exp
seems u like to use 1s other bandwidth(hack).. the very simple way is to ask ur service provider to do this for u and that would be cheeper for than having two diff lines...

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
NO...

its called connection bridging... which is not available...

to my knoledge... by so far...

Only ISP and service supports this service is BSNL ISDN... i have tried all other available connection in my area (Kolkata).. none of them supports it..

try asking their customer care about connection bridging... none of the customer care exicutive have any idea about it.. and if by channce one do get some idea what u want to do.. u will get reply... "Its Illigal"...

any configuration in response will work

now u r talking... yes there are many available.. but very few in india... and they are very costly too... mostly what i know is widely use product are Cisco... they prodive hardware to get load balacne and do what u r asking for... if u by chance get few hardware, they are very costly... :|

Last edited:
OP
O

ondemandemails

Broken In
not going to take other one bandwidth. i work in an engineering college and have different speed sify connections. i want to join two of them. there is a facility if u have two LAN cards that they can b bridged. if some one no more abt its configuration plz tell me

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
there is a facility if u have two LAN cards that they can b bridged.

contact ur ISP...

its as simple as hiting the default bridging option in XP... but as i wrote before in india i have seen only BSNL ISDN supports this... any other ISP doesnt support this by default... now if u officially ask them for this service... they might provide u... :)

so better call them up :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom