Installation SEP CLIENT problem in windows 7!

techshan

Broken In
Installation of Antivirus problem!
Hi

I installed symantec endpoint protection 11.06 latest in one of the client pc's in our domain through deployment method from symantec endpoint manager as managed client.It worked good but all of a sudden when tried to update through policy that particular client not getting updated.So I removed the sep client from that pc manually and tried to deploy.In the status of deployment,it is reported successful but not occurring in the client pc.

So I tried to install as an unmanaged client from the particular pc itself.During the installation it rolls back with the error . and I have attached the screen shot below

*forums.techguy.org/images/statusicon/wol_error.gifThis image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 621x461 and weights 33KB.
*i49.tinypic.com/30naujc.jpg

I found that during the process of installation of symantec endpoint protection client, while it reaches at " creating install cache" ,it just slows down and rolls back with the image i posted.Here for your scrutiny I am attaching the install log here in this link:
*www.megafileupload.com/en/file/239484/SEP-INST-rar.html

of symantec endpoint client and please provide me the solution

Thanks in advance

Techshan

Muscat

Last edited:

swatkat

Technomancer
Hoping you would get few pointers at Symantec forums:
Installation problem in symantec endpoint client! | Symantec Connect
:)

Top Bottom