Install creator with feature to run file before and after install

win32.tr0jan

Journeyman
Anyone knows any GUI based freeware install creator which enables me to run a file before and after the setup copies files to the system? I found Inno setup but its scripting, which took a while for me to learn.But still...it shows some dialogue boxes like "goodbye","thank you for choosing my program" etc which are really un-professional...is there anyway to remove those?or anyone knows any other software? please help

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I once used an install creator program from clickteam or something.
But it also use to show such page in the last. Of course if you wanted to get rid of it, you would have to buy the full version.

But I don't used to mind it, since it was providing a good tool to make installers.
I guess you have no other choice then to use it or buy the pro version. :p

OP
win32.tr0jan

win32.tr0jan

Journeyman
I once used an install creator program from clickteam or something.
But it also use to show such page in the last. Of course if you wanted to get rid of it, you would have to buy the full version.

But I don't used to mind it, since it was providing a good tool to make installers.
I guess you have no other choice then to use it or buy the pro version. :p

ClickTeam doesnt show the "goodBye","thank you for choosing" stuff...Its pretty decent install creator.But i need something that can run files before and after installation...any ideas?

Anyway found an easy and simple solution. Use the Self Extracting archive of WinRAR.

Last edited:
Top Bottom