Instagram for Android released

noob

Cyborg Agent
Instagram is one of the hottest-anticipated Android apps to date, and after long wait is finally available on the Play Store. Now my new hobby is to take shitty pics , apply filters and post it to Instagram like a baws :D *kidding*
Instagram now available on the Play Store | Android and Me

Anyways there is also news that a lot of iPhone users are unhappy..by reading all those tweets , i must say what kind of retarded people are living on planet earth. have fun reading those tweets :D

Some iPhone owners aren’t happy about Instagram for Android | Android Community

My quick short review : App does what it says...gives you excellent choice of filters and ability to share pics to FB, FourSquare, twitter. However, it lacks the Android exp UI (ICS style)...looks like its direct port from iPhone. back button on top is not at all required in Android. over all UI needs major change as it looks 90% iphonish to me.
The only reason i wanted it was for the community. Other than that Android users had plenty of apps better than Instagram with equally good (or better) filters minus the social community. I think Google lost an opportunity when they killed PhotoVine. They could have linked it with picasa and in Android with all nice filters in default camera app of ICS. That would have given flickr and Instagram run for its money.

Top Bottom