Status
Not open for further replies.

Beeanjan

Broken In
Hi kind guys..!
Have pity on me.....!!!
I have been seeking an idea to create a back up cd (A cd from which i can install that earler installed program) from my own computer on which that program earlierly installed. Any of you has idea if you have please give me deatail instruction.
I do not mean to say the os backup cd but cd containig program that is earlierly installed in my computer . and using the cd i can reinstall the program after unstalling it.

Last edited:

shantanu

Technomancer
There are many cd creators which help you to make these kinds of back up cd's
(i think you mean bootable with a os)

so here the links .
www.nu2.nu

you can also search as:
www.google.co.in
and write barts way to make a bootable back up cd

OP
B

Beeanjan

Broken In
I do not mean to say that types of cd but the cd containig program . I want to creat such type of cd from earlierly installed program and again i want ot install that program after unstalling from my pc . Are u clear?
I am novice creature , want to learn something from learned ones but i just failed. so again i seek a solution "can we create a cd containing program that is earliearly installed in the pc and from the cd we can install that program again after removing from one's pc."

Last edited:

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
Beeanjan said:
I do not mean to say that types of cd but the cd containig program . I want to creat such type of cd from earlierly installed program and again i want ot install that program after unstalling from my pc . Are u clear?
I am novice creature , want to learn something from learned ones but i just failed. so again i seek a solution "can we create a cd containing program that is earliearly installed in the pc and from the cd we can install that program again after removing from one's pc."

Hey! If u didn't find any solution that doesn't mean that, no one can help u. Here r many experts & they will surely help u but the only prob is that, no one is able to understand what r u asking (as I guess).
I m also unable to understand what do u want to say. Tell clearly.....

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
yOU SHOULD HAVE THE PROGRAMME CD'S FROM WHICH YOU INSTALLED THE PROGRAMMES, IN THE FIRST PLACE. IF YOU WANT TO SAY THAT YOU WANT TO CREATE CD'S OF PIRATED SOFTWARE, FORGET IT. NOBODY HERE WILL HELP YOU. IF INTENDED SOMETHING ELSE, BE CLEAR

NucleusKore

TheSaint
When you install a program I do not know of any way to recreate the installer back from your pc. You have to have the original installer file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom