Injustice: Gods Among Us - PC

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
PC version - hell yeah :D

*i.imgur.com/SirHfB1.jpg

The Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition launches for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Vita, Xbox 360 and PC on 29th November 2013. Microsoft's next-gen console is nowhere to be seen.

The Ultimate Edition includes all original game content as well as all DLC, which Warner said is worth £79. The Ultimate Edition's suggested retail price is £50 for PS4, PS3 and Xbox 360, and £30 for PC and Vita.

The DLC includes characters Lobo, Batgirl, General Zod, Martian Manhunter, Zatanna and Mortal Kombat's Scorpion re-imagined by DC chief Jim Lee.

There are also more than 40 extra character skins and 60 S.T.A.R. Labs Missions, originally offered as DLC, now available from the start of the game.

The PS4 port was created by High Voltage, and uses the DualShock 4's Touchpad functionality, the console's video sharing and streaming, and links to players' PlayStation Network Feed page during match wrap-ups and pause menus. High Voltage, maker of The Conduit, also made the PC version.

Source Injustice: Gods Among Us confirmed for PS4 - but not Xbox One • News • PlayStation 4 • Eurogamer.net

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Injustice.
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
Batman Arkham Origins

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

So Much to Download,So little Bandwidth :x

Last edited:

anaklusmos

Youngling
No.I made a thread on it too.
It will be available on steam.But i will get it by
Piratebay no Justu!

not to be a prick, but if you can afford that awesome PC in your sig , certainly you can show some love to the developers who worked so hard to bring your favourite games to the PC ....

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
not to be a prick, but if you can afford that awesome PC in your sig , certainly you can show some love to the developers who worked so hard to bring your favourite games to the PC ....

Notice the "coming soon".... I dont own it yet
I might get said PC in May(Well,Every year i think i will get a PC in May the next year,that never happens is a different matter altogether)
Currently I have an overheating Acer 5742G( 75C when doing something like web browsing) Hooked up to an old HP vp17 monitor since the laptop's screen died a month ago
I have burned enough money on games,This laptop will die very soon,So im not sure whether "investing" money in PC games is a good idea,Since i'm not very sure whether i will get a rig or not. :-?
you can check my Steam and Origin too if you want moar proof of my legitness :grin:

I also dont have a CC so i can't hop to the mexican Origin to get BF4

On-Topic: I hope they have the arkham origins skin for batman in this.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I miss Hulk,Spider Man,Iron Man here :|

from Wiki :
"The game was banned in the United Arab Emirates and Kuwait, because of the inclusion of the word 'Gods' in the title, the cleavage exposed in the outfits of some female characters, and overall bloodiness.Eventually, the ban in the United Arab Emirates was lifted"

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
I miss Hulk,Spider Man,Iron Man here :|

from Wiki :
"The game was banned in the United Arab Emirates and Kuwait, because of the inclusion of the word 'Gods' in the title, the cleavage exposed in the outfits of some female characters, and overall bloodiness.Eventually, the ban in the United Arab Emirates was lifted"
CrAPCOM may decide to port UMvsC3 to PC.

Top Bottom