[Complaint] Indiatimes Shopping - Cheated - Stay Away!

Desperado

Broken In
HI Friends,

I'd like to bring it to your notice the horrible experience i had with Indiatimes shopping.

I had ordered a SanDisk 16GB Cruzer Blade Pendrive on Jan 11.
I did receive an instant email confirmation but with no delivery dates or time period.

I waited for a week and tried calling the customer care. The numbers mentioned on the website were discontinued.

I tried the live chat and it returned saying that all their agents were busy!

i dont remember but somehow i managed to speak to customer care and they assured me that the product will be delivered in 18-20 business days. For a small pendrive that time period is frivolous, but i tried to be patient.

Finally, i receive the pendrive on 25th Jan. I come home from work and noticed its not what i had ordered. Its a funny-looking clip-like KINGSTON 16GB DT108!! WTF!

I emailed them. but no reply yet.

Now, i cannot reach them.

OSxSnowLeopard

Journeyman
Buy from flipkart or eBay next time, flipkart gives cod and eBay gives money protection through paisa pay. Don't buy from just any site because google is spamming advertisement on you screen. There are many online shopping sites coming out on net every day but i only preffer to buy from old trusty eBay and from new flipkart only none other. I went to flipkart hq for north India at gurgaon(NRC), they are not running this show from some small room or unknown place where they can do anything suspicious and then run away unnoticed. Like Speak Asia.-)

P.S: in short don't just buy from any site out there just because few folks have said it looks good enough to them.

somulesnar

Journeyman
Man i am a recent victim. I have ordered a converse backpack on saturday which is not yet despatched. Inspite of knowing all these complaints i chose indian online bag it today because converse bags are not else wer available. Should i cancel the order???

samiryadav

Broken In
Buy from flipkart or eBay next time, flipkart gives cod and eBay gives money protection through paisa pay. Don't buy from just any site because google is spamming advertisement on you screen. There are many online shopping sites coming out on net every day but i only preffer to buy from old trusty eBay and from new flipkart only none other. I went to flipkart hq for north India at gurgaon(NRC), they are not running this show from some small room or unknown place where they can do anything suspicious and then run away unnoticed. Like Speak Asia.-)

P.S: in short don't just buy from any site out there just because few folks have said it looks good enough to them.

YEP VERY CORRECT.
my cousin is senior manager in computer section.he told me they are backed by large groups. :)
i was also frustrated by indiatimes on my recent purchase of 1 book and i canceled the order.i got refunded in 10 days.

den20

Broken In
what so special about converse bags
i think jabong has converse bags dont know how is their site and review
but thier adds are all over the channel

suggest a good site for american tourister backpacks
flipkart dont have it

somulesnar

Journeyman
^^ If u are checking out for american tourister bags then better go to this link given below. It has a huge collection of AT backpacks and wid reasonable price.

American Tourister

And about the converse backpack that i am talking about is a special edition bag and is of limited stock. Anyways my order got dispatched today and wud arrive between 2 to 4 days. Check The backpack that i ordered.

Converse bags.

bibinjohn

Journeyman
go to Online Shopping for Branded Shoes, Clothing & Accessories in India | Myntra.com. they have many backpacks in stock AT, Wildcraft,footloose etc. Also they will have some discount coupons when you register.. Also they use Quantium couriers... they are good at shipping... they packing is also very good...

mrintech

Technomancer

+1

It's sad to know you had a terrible experience :evil:

Top Bottom