Indian won rapidshare lottery

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_king

Brain Behind Supercomp
Code:
Srishti A. from India is the lucky winner of our RapidShare Lottery. COO Bobby Chang will personally congratulate the 19-year-old and present her with the 50.000 EUR at the beginning of July. Pictures and more information will be published here.
source

paroh

Padawan
Srishti A. from India is the lucky winner of our RapidShare Lottery. COO Bobby Chang will personally congratulate the 19-year-old and present her with the 50.000 EUR at the beginning of July. Pictures and more information will be published here.

Due to the big interest in our lottery, we have decided to additionally raffle 1000 x 10.000 RapidPoints among all participants. The winners will be notified by e-mail and the RapidPoints will automatically be given to the accounts that contained the winning tickets.

RapidShare customers from more than 60 countries have participated in the lottery. Until May 31 everybody had the possibility to exchange 50 RapidPoints for a lottery ticket to join in our big lottery. We want to thank all our users from all over the world for the enormous participation.

From this look it only won 50.000EUR only and i think the price is of 50000EUR.

Last edited:

Pat

Beyond Smart
It is 50k. In Europe, they use a comma and a period differently from how we do. 50,000 Euros means 50 Euros and 50.000 means 50k Euros.

PraKs

Youngling
lol. Few of the biggest uploaders in RS are from India

A gal won .. awww never knew Gals use RS to upload "stuff" :p

OP
dark_king

dark_king

Brain Behind Supercomp
^^
yes bro . thats really strange .... i dont even think any girls will sit infront of computer for upload or download ..

well now u know women empowerment is not a joke :D

RaghuKL

Swalpa Adjust Maadi
Let's hope she atleast remembers that she had entered a contest and not nuke the mail she gets from rapidshare informing of her winning a lottery. btw, i used to win atleast 65,000 to 75,000 pounds of lottery every day... ;-) am i good gambler ;-) or is it a scam ? :shock:

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
if i get all lottey money which i have won till now , i can create company bigger than MS Google Sony Apple (Combined )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom