Indian games expo

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
IGNdia: All you need to know about IGX

What is IGX?

India has never really seen a gaming expo targeted at consumers, but thankfully, that’s about to change with IGX, India's first multiplatform gaming expo targeted purely at the end consumer.

At IGX, visitors will have a chance to play the latest games across all platforms, go hands-on with cutting edge hardware, compete in tournaments, get great deals on merchandise, and take home lots of freebies.

At IGX, every gaming platform, from PC to console to mobile, will be available to visitors under one roof. It’s a place where gamers can celebrate their passion with friends, while for those new to gaming, it's a great opportunity to experience all that gaming and technology has to offer in one place.

So why did the team at IGX take on the herculean task of organizing such an event? Here's what they had to say about that, "IGX is our attempt at bringing a world-class consumer games expo to India. Most gaming events in India focus on competition and e-sports, so you tend to see the same games at these events. At IGX, visitors will have a chance to play games that will appeal to a wide variety of audiences. From LEGO Jurassic World to Bloodborne, IGX has something for everyone."

Where does IGX take place?
Bombay Exhibition Centre, Nesco Compound
Off Western Express Highway
Goregaon East, Opp. Mahananda Dairy
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400 063

When does IGX take place?
14th and 15th of November 2015

What time does IGX take place?
11 AM - 7 PM (both days)

What’s the entrance fee?
NOTHING. Entrance to IGX is FREE of cost so bring your friends and family. Hell, bring your entire neighbourhood. But make sure you register at the official site before hand if you want to beat the queues.

What games can I play at IGX?

• Assassin's Creed: Syndicate (Ubisoft)
• Batman: Arkham Knight (WB Games)
• Bloodborne (Sony)
• Call of Duty: Black Ops III (Activision)
• Drive Club (Sony)
• Fallout 4 (Bethesda)
• FIFA 16 (EA)
• God of War 3: Remastered (Sony)
• Injustice: Gods Among Us Definitive Edition (WB Games)
• Just Dance 2016 (Ubisoft)
• LEGO Jurassic World (WB Games)
• Mad Max (WB Games)
• Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (Konmai)
• Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (WB Games)
• Mortal Kombat X (WB Games)
• NBA 2K16 (Take-Two Interactive)
• Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 (Konami)
• Project CARS (Bandai Namco)
• Scribbled Arena (Apar Games)
• Third Eye (Vanishing Point Games)
• The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (CD Projekt)
• Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (Sony)
• Until Dawn (Sony)
• WWE 2K16 (Take-Two Interactive)

Are there are competitions I can take part in at IGX?

Yes there are, and you can walk away with massive prizes such as a brand new PlayStation 4, and lakhs worth of other prizes. The events you can take part in are:

• Mortal Kombat X tournament – Rs 1.5 lakh prize pool
• WWE 2K16 Championship – Rs 1.5 lakh prize pool
• Stray Dog Cosplay Competition – PS4 console and other prizes

What hardware manufacturers will be present at IGX?

• Absentia VR
• ASUS
• Cooler Master
• G.Skill
• MSI
• Steelseries
• Zotac

Can I buy games at IGX?

[/FONT]Yes, you can. Sony PlayStation, Games the Shop and other vendors will be present at IGX, selling everything from games to consoles to merchandise. And we’ve probably said this before, but expect a lot of FREE goodies to be given out as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 118788

Who is coming there tomorrow from here? I am making a visit tomorrow and I believe it will be a hell lot of fun. :)

Top Bottom