Indian CS:GO team disbanded after player is caught cheating

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Hmm, so that means Forsaken has consistently cheated in ladders.
Yes, he was a known cheater who was VAC banned. Somehow he managed to still get into Optic.

Edit:

This guys gives more details about what happened prior to the match and a little bit of history:

Last edited:

billubakra

Conversation Architect

Yes, he was a known cheater who was VAC banned. Somehow he managed to still get into Optic.

Edit:

This guys gives more details about what happened prior to the match and a little bit of history:

Jaisi shakal vaisi akal.
forsaken Breaks his Silence - an Apology and his Perspective
'The only thing i never lost is my family and my girlfriend and i hope to never cheat on them."

lolololololol

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Jaisi shakal vaisi akal.

Not always the case though, look at Stephen Hawking :)

It is good perspective
Habitual offender
There is something to learn here'

Actually he convinced them that the VAC ban was in an alt account and that was caused after he sold it. They believed him and decided to give him a second chance.

As long as he is remorseful, I think its all good in the end. But still the damage is done, his teammates' career in esports gone alongwith his own plus he has given a bad name to India in the esports circuit.

Edit:

Also this: Forsaken Gets a 5 Year Ban From Esports by the ESIC - IndianNoob
Integrity Commissioner, Ian Smith, said, “It is always desperately sad when something like this happens in esports, but this case is particularly disappointing as we have previously shown compassion and consideration for Kumawat in our prior dealings with him. Additionally, he has caused great damage to Indian CS:GO and esports and devalued an excellent competition. There is no place in esports for cheats like Kumawat and, at a personal level, I hope we never see him back in CS:GO or any other game again.”

Ouch!

Last edited:
Top Bottom