Indian Broadband Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
The guys at PCW are conducting a broadband survey... Has anyone taken this survey, yet?

*pcworld.in/uploads/images/banner/banner_3866682_PCW-proadband_edited.jpg

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
PCworld India cannot even hire competent ad makers. They can't even give the link for the survey properly. They want us to visit their homepage and search for that link. Whos got that much time?

What crap!

prasad_den

Padawan
Got a mail from PCWorld today that I'm one of the 50 lucky winners to win a WepTop UPS. But I need to pay around 1800 bucks for TDS charges (mandatory for winning any lucky draw/prize) and courier charges.. So guys, is it worth it..? The actual MRP of the UPS is 4995 bucks..

prasad_den

Padawan
Needwise: Not a must, but a UPS was on the list of things to be purchased.. It can be postponed.
Reselling: Not exactly, but I can ask my dept head to bear the expenses and use it for the PC in the department.. What I want to know is, if it worth the 1800 bucks i spend..? If yes, I'll get it..

NucleusKore

TheSaint
TDS??? My My, when did things start becoming so strict. Now it's like you are buying a UPS for Rs. 1800. And will they give you a tax paid receipt? Should the taxman come calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom