Indiagames Ashoka : Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumitava_b

In the zone
Thats what.....If indiatimes is trying to use a real hero then they must stick to the reality too.....it should be not like that to milk the market they use some extra-ordinary gimmick (like each and every god/goddess coming down from heaven to have a chat with Ashoka :shock: ), if not putting the name of Ashoka in some misconception.........

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
@shwetanshu ,What lies in front of u and what lies behind u is nothing when compared to what lies within u.

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
tarey_g said:
@shwetanshu ,What lies in front of u and what lies behind u is nothing when compared to what lies within u.
gr8 reply dude*ganjataz.com/01smileys/images/smileys/OdBall-thatworks2.gif , but still man pls get my name right, i think a sticky shud be made to display my name :twisted: ;) :mrgreen:

sumitava_b

In the zone
I thought we were discussing about some game called Ashoka.. :roll: ...not about the spelling of any tongue-twisting name.. :? .....

cheetah

In the zone
It will be the second indian game i will play.

Before that i have played a game called Bhagat Singh which was a real mess.

LordZeus

Broken In
Lets not get fanatic guys.. we are discussing about a made in india game( something thats very rare) remember?

hikapil

Journeyman
cheetah said:
It will be the second indian game i will play.

Before that i have played a game called Bhagat Singh which was a real mess.

CC Lovedeep, I also played only once

*members.shaw.ca/wenpigs/thumbs/coolthumb.gif

sumitava_b

In the zone
LordZeus said:
Lets not get fanatic guys.. we are discussing about a made in india game( something thats very rare) remember?

Very true....Indian game developers r just trying to stand on their feet.....Let's not expect much high-end graphix or gameplay in those games.....Be realistic....Hope this industry will flourish well and in the coming decade, we will get classic games with Indian origin 8)

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Well have very realistic hopes for the game. What Pallav and Tarey however are pointing too is the potrayel of goddess Kali as a level boss or something. That's what they are objecting too which IMHO is justified.

hikapil

Journeyman
sumitava_b said:
LordZeus said:

Very true....Indian game developers r just trying to stand on their feet.....Let's not expect much high-end graphix or gameplay in those games.....Be realistic....Hope this industry will flourish well and in the coming decade, we will get classic games with Indian origin 8)

You are right Sumit, Indian gaming industry wil be somewhere else in coming years.

cheetah

In the zone
Response:-

I have sent an Email to Hrishi Oberoi (Head of 3D & Console Department ,India Games), I have emailed him as a Blog Team Member for diGit Blog and have raised the issue on the name of the Online diGit Community.

He sent the response .This is what i got.

Hi Lovedeep,

We have heard these complaints earlier as well and I can assure you that we
are not changing mythology at all. The reason for having Kali in this
situation will be explained in the storyline of the game and it will
definitely not budge from exsisting mythology and will blend into the game
with utmost ease.

As for the Kali issue, I understand your concern and
we have been approached about this before as well. Rest assured, the
storyline of the game will explain everything and will portray Kali in the
light she is to be portrayed. We are doing extensive research on Indian
mythology and we will not be making a game such as this without such
insight. I know our trailer seems a little vague right now, but please wait
for our next trailer and the game to be released to see how the story plays
out.... I assure you, you will not be disappointed!
Thanks a lot for your feedback. It keeps us going on and we will continue to
develop games of the very highest quality for everyone.

I hope you wait to see the next trailer and the final release of the game to
see how this will tie into the storyline of the game.

Thanks for your concern.
Please continue to send in your views and criticisms.

Regards
Hrishi Oberoi
Head of Department
3D & Console Department
Indiagames Ltd.

Will be published on the diGit Blog tomorrow. :wink:

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Muad'dib said:
Actually I think its a 3d Mobile game, it says that on their site

no muad it's not a mobile game , chk their site again , indiagames develops mobile games but ashoks is not a mobile game.

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
Ok Indiagames did bad portraying Goddess kali like character as a villian, so v all r criticising it but wat about all the jokes(good or bad) that are present and are making fun of hindu mythology, v see hardly any jokes on other religions. Wat about these jokes????

cheetah

In the zone
One more reply.This time from Vishal Gondal 3D & Console Department,Indiagames Ltd.

To set the record straight Currently Kali is one of the Boss (not a villian)
in the game. We have a proper story line in place to define the fight
between Kali and Ashoka...so don't you worry

sumitava_b

In the zone
Where is Lord Buddha in the game? He must come and fight with Goddess Kali to take care of rest of Ashoka's life!! 8) Cool, isn't it?

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
sumitava_b said:
Where is Lord Buddha in the game? He must come and fight with Goddess Kali to take care of rest of Ashoka's life!! 8) Cool, isn't it?
man r u serious ??? u want to see goddess Kali and Lord Buddha fighting??? :shock: :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom