India to have 275mn 3G subscribers in 4 years and 850mn mobile users overall: report

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewsBytes

In the zone
While the 3G spectrum saga plods on and the two existing players – MTNL and BSNL – report dismal figures of subscribers, a new research report highlights the potential of 3G users in India. Evalueserve, a provider of knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) services, has said in their new report that by the end of 2013, about 275 million Indian subscribers will use 3G-enabled services, and the number of 3G-enabled handsets will reach close to 395 million.

It does seem like a bloated f...

To read the full news article, click here

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
Re: India to have 275mn 3G subscribers in 4 years and 850mn mobile users overall: rep

With such bad tariff plans . . I dont think so . .

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Re: India to have 275mn 3G subscribers in 4 years and 850mn mobile users overall: rep

ya 50 MB limit for 1500 Rs per month.... this will be tarrif.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!

do u think 3G will come with cheap price tag ...

remember one thing , these companies who have involved have already been bribing and spending crores and crores to many minister to get the spectrum.

i dont think the price will come down any faster than 3 years...

they have to reap the profit out of it...

so be prepared. more over 3g will be available to cities first , that too to certain areas. PAN india 3G , just keep dreaming ... freeeze yourself for 8 years and unfreeze , may be that time we will have pan india 3G

paroh

Padawan

High price + Bad Service + Bad customer Support + Fair usage policy (on unlimited) = Do u think still 3G is possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom