In need of help for new CPU

Diparna

Right off the assembly line
Hi! I am Diparna. I am in need for a new CPU. My specifications are: -
It should be having at least 4 processors, 2 GB of Ram and within the price range of 9000. I am buying this mainly with the purpose of gaming. I am buying this for playing latest games such as Call of Duty Ghosts, Assassin's Creed IV,etc.
Hoping for a reply soon.

ganeshg

Broken In
Hi! I am Diparna. I am in need for a new CPU. My specifications are: -
It should be having at least 4 processors, 2 GB of Ram and within the price range of 9000. I am buying this mainly with the purpose of gaming. I am buying this for playing latest games such as Call of Duty Ghosts, Assassin's Creed IV,etc.
Hoping for a reply soon.

U can opt for amd processors as they cost less & also give good price performance. Best for gaming. Do tell ur current hardware specs in detail. Also if u add few bucks can get 4gb which is recommended for playing latest games

Honeydew

Broken In
+1 for what ganeshg said...you should opt for atleast 4 gb ram...cause ghost doesnt run on 2 gb...and for the proccy suggestion do tell your current build..

ganeshg

Broken In
+1 for what ganeshg said...you should opt for atleast 4 gb ram...cause ghost doesnt run on 2 gb...and for the proccy suggestion do tell your current build..

Thnx.......
And Diparna do post ur configuration ASAP so that we can recommend according to it.

Honeydew

Broken In
2 gb ram, dual core 3 ghz, 500 gb hdd, ati Radeon hd 5450 2 gb
That's not gonna help us.we need names.just the names of your motherboard and psu will suffice.
and i would suggest you to buy a graphics card rather than a processor to play games.a "dual core 3 ghz" proccy will do for now.
you should get a hd 7770 and a 2 gb ram stick for now,both will come under 9000/-

ganeshg

Broken In
2 gb ram, dual core 3 ghz, 500 gb hdd, ati Radeon hd 5450 2 gb

Yup the processor will do for now what u require the most is a gfx. I think u can get 7770 locally @7.5 & the rest can be spent on RAM. But this wont stop here u have to make sure to have a right psu for that which will cost some more.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
@op, 5450 is not meant for gaming. you may need to buy a new psu for hd 7770. your dual core cpu is likely to bottleneck the games.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Please just provide ur suggestions for processors and I will ask around the prices.

increase your budget,
get i3 4130 -7.5k
gigabyte h81 s1 - 4k
corsair vengeance 4gb - 2.8k / kingston hyperx blu / gskill ripjawsx which ever cheaper.
r7 240 1gb ddr5 -5.1k

Please can you confirm whether MSI h81-p33 has HDMI port??

- - - Updated - - -

increase your budget,
get i3 4130 -7.5k
gigabyte h81 s1 - 4k
corsair vengeance 4gb - 2.8k / kingston hyperx blu / gskill ripjawsx which ever cheaper.
r7 240 1gb ddr5 -5.1k

My CPU is Intel i3 4130.I just wanted to know whether MSI motherboards are good and does MSI h81p33 has HDMI port?

Top Bottom