iMate Ultimate 7150 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
Expected in Early August'07 !

This device is suppose to bring 'revolutionary' changes in Windows Mobiles !

Faster

Feature Rich: Business Life X-Stream technology!

• Operating System: Windows Mobile® 6 Professional
• Processor: Intel Bulverde 520MHz
• Quad-Band GSM/EDGE
• Tri-Band UMTS/HSDPA 850/1900/2100 or 850/1700/2100
• Memory: 256MB ROM + 128 MB RAM
• Screen: VGA 262K Color LCD Touch Screen
• WiFi 802.11b/g/e/i
• Bluetooth® v2.0 + EDR - up t 1.3 Mbps
• Mini USB high speed - 480 Mbps
• Direct Video Out XGA
• Micro-SD card slot
• 2.0 mega pixel camera
• Battery: 1400mAh
• FM Stereo Radio

• Size: 110mm x 74mm x 18mm

• Screen: 3.8" Primary Touchscreen Display 2.2" OLED Secondary Display

#Each device in the Ultimate range has the latest in security features. This includes the ability to remotely erase data and / or lock down the device if it is has been lost or stolen.

#For Your Connected Business Life X-Stream technology allows you to view your files, media and emails from a remote location using your i-mate Ultimate device.
For Your Connected Home Life the X-Stream 37" Digital Media Hub (DMH) allows you to view streaming media, surf the web, share data files, watch television, play games and get live updates to the screen, whether it's on the x-stream DMH itself, on a peripheral device within your home (e.g. another television, Microsoft X-Box etc), or of course pushed to your i-mate Ultimate device when you’re out and about.
For Your Connected Life – at work, at home, or out and about, you are truly connected real time, all the time. Wirelessly. Effortlessly. Seamlessly.

What does the X-Stream DMH give you?

1. A highly specified home and/or office PC
The X-Stream is a fully functioning PC based on the Microsoft Vista operating system.
400GB storage memory - Store all your digital content Video, Music, Photos, Excel, Word files, etc in one place
Microsoft Vista Media Centre, Manage (Play, record, organize) all your stored and broadcast media content using the latest media management software on the X-Stream
All the applications, business and leisure, you can enjoy on a fully functional traditional PC. E.G. Microsoft Office – Excel ,Word, etc, Games, Music app’s, Business app’s

2. A WiFi Wireless Router, - Connect all your peripheral devices to the X-Stream wirelessly.
3. A Cable / Satellite Receiver,- Plug in your satellite or cable to receive digital TV pictures on the X-Stream HDTV
4. 37" High Definition LCD Television
5. High Definition DVD, - Can record 2 simultaneous channels
6. An Integrated Media Hub, connected Home and Business Life. All the benefits of being able to access all your content anytime anywhere.

Will this create history??

Time will tell it?!
#
#

(Courtesy: negrimobiles.com)

Last edited:

oval_man

Journeyman
UMTS/HSPDA+

ONLY 1400mAH battery for such a 'BIG' device!

I think even jasjar has 1620mAh battery!

128MB RAM looks tempting!

Oh! NO! another Windows! Frequent 'Re----Start----sssssss!'

No Relief from 'Restarts'!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom