image synchronization issue in Samsung 3d tv

s.gopal

Right off the assembly line
I have a Samsung 3D TV and have faced a lot of issues with the 3D glasses for viewing this TV. I have bought quite a few replacements but the image synchronization issue still exists. I have seen simple and lighter 3D glasses at various electronic marts in recent times. Can those also be used for my TV?

Sam22

TV Expert
Samsung 3D TV uses active glasses in their 3D models and those glasses are compatible only with active 3d sets. I am not so sure about the light glasses which you have seen in the electronic marts but as per my guess, they would be the passive 3D glasses.
Passive 3D glasses are light weighted as they don't have any batteries installed in them and also they look in design as well.
There has been significant downfall in the weight of active glasses as well. The earlier active glasses were about 40g, while the recent ones are about 23g.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I have seen simple and lighter 3D glasses at various electronic marts in recent times. Can those also be used for my TV?

No, u can't those light glasses are passive 3D & u have Active 3D...
u can't even use another Active 3D glasses of different brand (SONY)

Lalit Kishore

Broken In
Unfortunately, no. Your TV is an active 3D TV and hence the glasses are going to be battery charged and heavy because you get 3D image viewing after proper synchronization of images from your TV to your glasses. The lightweight glasses you may have seen are used for passive 3D TV’s where image synchronization is not a barrier because it’s similar to watching 3D in a theatre.

Top Bottom