image hosting site with maximum storage capacity

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I used to use Imageshack and then they told me my account was expired or something. Now I use Imgur, and it has a limit of 225 images, and I love this host, and wouldn't be a problem if they made that 24 dollar price permanent but for one year.
So may I know if there's any quality image hosts available (as good as imgur, if not better) which will give me way more storage? And if the price is worthy then I have no problem going for premium package. And more importantly reliable, which might not go out of service after some years!

Thanks.

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I have started to use Minus.com for image hosting. That is free, and they don't compress the image. It also have Android app.
Don't get confused with the "chat with anyone, anywhere" tag. They recently integrated the image hosting with chat service. But its a very good image hosting site.

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Re: Image hosting site with maximum storage?

Thanks guys. Let me try that minus.com, never heard of it before.
Everyone knows about Flickr though, but do they have that forum thumbnail option? I mean those links which you put up in a forum and one can see the thumbnail if the image or only direct links?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Minus have Album view, and have following kinds of links to share for a pic:
Direct Link, Image Link, Forum Code, HTML Code and Thumbnail Link.

I really like Minus.com since I started using it from a few months.

tkin

Back to school!!
Flickr gives you 1TB: *www.flickr.com :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

PS: *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_photo_sharing_websites

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Just started using Flickr today, it's nice. The UI is awkward for me, but I'll get used to it.
Will try Minus tomorrow.

Top Bottom