Status
Not open for further replies.

Subhankar Mondal

I love Digit
When will IGI-3 GAME be launched?
Is IGI-1+2 available for Android?
IBM's DEEP BLU CHESS GAME is well known for defeating Gary Kaspparov...
Can we get this chess game?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
No is the answer to all your questions.

IBM used a Super Computer for that match, IMO they don't have enough processing power to play against everyone who downloads the game.

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
Deep Blue? There are better chess games available now than the 90's era Deep blue. Google for Deep Fritz.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I dont think so...

After watching this video i cant believe there is an IGI 3 fan-made game developed by STL interactive. :huh?:

the game ( and gameplay though it's very little ) looks crappy ... even IGI looked better than this and had better gameplay ;-)

sohan_92

In the zone
the game ( and gameplay though it's very little ) looks crappy ... even IGI looked better than this and had better gameplay ;-)

yeah i know but it's just a little hope for people who are dying for IGI... :razz:

P.S- I ain't a Project IGI fan :mrgreen:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Igi fans should seriously think twice before playing this fan made crap and better be happy with the first two. Any newer version of doom also has not been released for a long time but now if someone comes with doom 4 fan made game the real fans won't accept it well.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Ahh the good old, IGI 3 concept videos..
never gets old :p
I had several friends claiming that they own IGI-3.. When I asked about what is the name of the first level, that is when the truth spills out

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
OP is trolling...

When will IGI-3 GAME be launched?
Is IGI-1+2 available for Android?
IBM's DEEP BLU CHESS GAME is well known for defeating Gary Kaspparov...
Can we get this chess game?
IGI 1,2 for android....i haven't seen any
IGI3..no official news on that..

and IBM Deep Blue was a monster Chess Machine was dismantled after defeating Gary...you won't get it anyway..
instead download the famous Chess game from google play and try to defeat it at level 10 (if u can)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom