IEM under Rupees 2k to 3k budget

harvey gujarat

Right off the assembly line
Hello Friends,

I want to buy earphones 2000 to 3000 rupees budget please suggest. I hear to music for about 2 3 hrs daily. It should have mic and volume up down buttons also.

Thank you

Minion

Conversation Architect
You don't have to spend 3k for good sound if you can wait for 1 month then KZ ATE from aliexpress for 600/- is very good option.
Get it from here
Buy Products Online from China Wholesalers at Aliexpress.com

Also make sure you select with mic option while buying.also note if you live in metro you will get it within 15 days.

Neo

the xiaomi pro HD are my current favourite, awesome bang for the buck
Edit : the triple drivers one

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Jays.. for 2k from Headphone zone
Bumping since similar query.

I lost my Mi Capsule Earphones (bought at Rs 899). Now I want a new in ear phones again.
So is Jays one actually good for Rs 1799? I main requirement is watching movies, be it on my phone (LG G6 with Quad Hi-fi DAC built in) or on my desktop PC.
I don't listen to music much.

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Bumping since similar query.

I lost my Mi Capsule Earphones (bought at Rs 899). Now I want a new in ear phones again.
So is Jays one actually good for Rs 1799? I main requirement is watching movies, be it on my phone (LG G6 with Quad Hi-fi DAC built in) or on my desktop PC.
I don't listen to music much.

did you find one?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
did you find one?
I ended up buying SoundMagic ES20 Wired Headphone on Jan 22. Still using it on PC and mobile for multimedia usage. The headpone don't have mic. So I need to hold the phone near mouth if I need to talk. Gets the job done.

Top Bottom