IDEA sms spam

Status
Not open for further replies.

r2d2

Journeyman
Can anybody tell me how to unsubscribe from idea promotional sms and calls, its really getting annoying for me. Another thing, everyday Rs 1 is deducted from my balance even if i dont make any call, do you know why?

praka123

left this forum longback
u can register ur account in *ideacelluar.com and check "Do Not Disturb" if u want it to do from computer.else dial 500 and answer to IVRS to unsubscribe.

OP
r2d2

r2d2

Journeyman
praka123 said:
u can register ur account in *ideacelluar.com and check "Do Not Disturb" if u want it to do from computer.else dial 500 and answer to IVRS to unsubscribe.

Tried via web, but got a msg that number is invalid, dialed 500 also but unable to connect. I guess it's a corporate connection, thats why not working (It's my company mobile).

sam_1710

Youngling
^^ +1
and about that Re 1 ... its dependant on ur plan.. i.e that Re 1 deduction must be your monthly rental chages!!

OP
r2d2

r2d2

Journeyman
sam_1710 said:
^^ +1
and about that Re 1 ... its dependant on ur plan.. i.e that Re 1 deduction must be your monthly rental chages!!

But it's a prepaid connection

praka123

left this forum longback
I use postpaid connection and in kerala. no. to be dialed is 500 replacing 12345 earlier for IVRS.also the website too works for me.i can change the plans accordingly.meanwhile sms to ide a services have added a "55"infront of the earlier 473 for ISD etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom